Dear diary, from Derick Snow May 30, 2015 at 03:15PM via FB

Dear diary, Today I reverse robbed a train in Colleyville and had my butt shot in humorous fashion. What a country! So, yesterday I auditioned in Norman for callbacks for two different characters; one commercial / friendly and one more comic and they both went well in spite of it being for another casting director's camera and not with producers as I was told, but I still did well... I then battled traffic to Dallas non-stop and had a singing, dancing call for a sassy bilingual commercial as soon as I arrived which was very silly and boisterous. Then I had a great murder mystery in Grapevine an hour later and the crowd was fantastic. I did it!!! Now, to forget about the audition and go about my business like it never happened. That's the ticket! After this I'll go to a park while my lady love prances about like a princess, because she is one. I'm a lucky duck.
by Derick Snow

May 30, 2015 at 03:15PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook

Comments