I still can't believe how lucky I am to get to rise to some real challenges in the world of professional cartoon voice work. I just want to do this "pretending" thing all the time, please...I hear I'll be doing some commentary for this one I've been working on for the last few weeks. Sweet! In a world of waiting around and sitting and going stir-crazy, it's the little payoffs that make it worth while. More to come.

I still can't believe how lucky I am to get to rise to some real challenges in the world of professional cartoon voice work. I just want to do this "pretending" thing all the time, please...I hear I'll be doing some commentary for this one I've been working on for the last few weeks. Sweet! In a world of waiting around and sitting and going stir-crazy, it's the little payoffs that make it worth while. More to come.

by Derick Snow



September 03, 2014 at 12:26PM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

Comments