Art Show with Snow at Heller Shorts Festival

Facebook Event

Hi friends. I will have paintings, illustrations from the upcoming book, "The Sea Fairies," and several artistic photographs on display for sale on the 15th. I love creating art and performing art. Why not combine them into one tasty evening?

Heller Theatre is kicking off their 2013 Short Play Festival and I am their featured artist. To celebrate the 2013 Heller Shorts Festival I created a poster for their theme "Let Them Eat Short-Cake." Come on down before the show and talk with me about art, theatre or your favorite poem. The plays start at 7:30, so give yourself time to chat and purchase before the show. I'll also be there after the show until the venue closes.
If you like, please consider getting tickets to the short play festival at the door or make advance reservations at (918) 746-5065

Heller Theatre Show dates (you can also see my art on these days)
August 15-17, 7:30 p.m. August 18, 2 p.m. Admission - $10

Comments