The Art of SnowEyes: Guitar Nero

I’m beginning my art new series online promoting some of my choice pieces of artwork. I previously posted my art on Facebook, but I wanted to do more than just a simple gallery. I’m going to be doing this at least once a week into the near future. If you have a request please let me know. I thought I would begin with one of my more unique works.

IMGP9681IMGP9682

Guitar Nero
Acrylic and guitar string on guitar
Click here to purchase

I bought this guitar with the express purpose of painting it. The mysterious being stands on a transformative green hill, glossy and textured. The adjacent tree winds up the neck past the orange and blue sunset towards a spectral space.

I hope you enjoy the melancholy scene that contains glowing elements perfect for intimate performance settings. Moon and stars glow when the lights go down.
This is a regular student-size guitar with slight wear and tear. It's character inspired the one-of-a-kind work.

Available.

You may find more information and purchase this work on my Etsy site.

Click here for more information
or
Click here for my Etsy Shop
IMGP9699

Comments