That Crazy Derick

Summer is out for me again, my little gigs are over and I'm back in Hollister preparing for another trip aboard the Jolly Roger!

The last few weeks have been filled with adventures in Oklahoma and Missouri, with Murder Mysteries just about every week. Last Monday I and the UMM crew (Samantha, Sidekick Sam, Jim Fields) went over to KTUL 8 for their morning show and we simply crashed the joint. I haven't seen the footage but we had the traditional interview and then went on as Vampires during their weather report. It was ridiculous and very fun. This weekend Sam is still in Tulsa for the Halloween show and I'm sad I'm missing it, but I'm very happy to be back into Peter Pan. We've got a new hook and from what I've seen of his work (Rocky Horror on Broadway, the musical Chicago, etc.) he looks like he'll be extremely fun to work with.

Yesterday evening I went a bit crazy and set up a photo studio in my back room at my house. I've got some old lighting gear and a lot of imagination so if you have any interest in headshots feel free to get a hold of me if you'd like to look. So. Pretty ;p

I've also uploaded lots of pictures on my Facebook as well as some select pics on my Flickr from some of my other adventures. I've been on hikes with friends, Ice Skating, driving adventures, camping, acting up a storm, and even looking for the Great Pumpkin.

I've had fun. Now back to work! I have a cool video camera this time around, so I'll be documenting Peter Pan even more in the months ahead.

Stay tuned and go outside before it freezes!
Live with Love

Comments