Continuing on...

I'm back! So this week has been quite a busy one, but I've tried to take the energies into nice, positive territories. I finally took the time to go and get some prints today. There's something about making actual prints out of the digital images I have that brings a satisfaction to me. Now that I've seen some of my more impressive infrared pics, I've decided to make some larger prints for sale.

The upcoming Festival at Garden Diva should be a nice venue for my art. If you visited Diva Fest last year you'll know how incredible it will be! I'll also be showcasing some of my more recent paintings so please visit the first weekend of November for that....Garden Deva

I'm editing Quick Draw promos with the gand, I'll put some of those when I am finished with them!

Have a great day

Comments