AUTUMN SHADE LIVE ALBUM RELEASED

To all of the fans of Autumn Shade, a new live album has been released. Apparently there was a mastering error on the first batch. I was unable to work on the album with the group, but since I love their music I wanted to help out. So I took the liberty of completely remastering the album so I'm happy to say COME AND GET IT.

Visit autumn-shade.com for the album and if you already got one please get in contact with Autumn Shade for a fresh new copy.

This album was released with the specific goal of getting Autumn Shade to the Netherlands. Please help with a purchase if you can, as SOON as you can! Her tour starts at the end of the month!

And yes, now you can hear every track without any issues :)

Tell others, yes? Thanks

Comments

Anonymous said…
Heh, mastering error? Nah it was just the burning that didn't work. :X
Snoweyes said…
You should definately hear the remaster if you haven't. It's so much LOUDER I love it.