I love this


My creamy center
Originally uploaded by snoweyes.
I love this about the internet; my last few visitors to snoweyes.com are from all around the world! I've got a little web counter that tells me you are from:

France Telecom, Mont-saint-aignan, Haute-Normandie, France

San Diego County Office of Education, San Diego, California, United States

Videotron Ltee, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Bluewin, Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland

Easynet, London, London, City of, United Kingdom

Greetings from Oklahoma! I love to hear from you and how you found me.

I've already visited London (two years ago), San Diego (four) and Quebec (one), but I'll be visiting you all soon enough.

I'm videotaping a Choir tonight, then I think I'll be playing my accordion at the Gypsy's famous Open Mic if there's still time.

Have a great day and do something special if you can.

Comments