Rivers of joy


Infrared River
Originally uploaded by snoweyes.
I've been having fun this week, what with Easter and all the family fun I had.

Today I recorded a posh live set with Autumn Shade. You see, Jes is trying to get funds to make a set of shows in the Netherlands in June. So we recorded a good set and I'll be making a CD this week for her to sell in some fancy fund-raising party TBA... It sounds great. You should hit me up for a copy.

Oh, and this photo? This was taken at the Illinois River in Talequah with my IR lens. I think it's spectrally marvelous.

In other news, I'm in a Murder Mystery This Friday, and the best news of all... this Saturday I'm celebrating my Brother Howard's fine and incredible marriage to Gina! I'm so happy for them! They are great for each other. And she makes a damn fine plantain. And she's smart! And she makes Howard much cooler than before ;)

I had a board meeting tonight which explains my online-ness so late.

Have a blessed day folks

Comments