I am doing fine, ahem


Oh my
Originally uploaded by snoweyes.

I've been adventuring and trying to keep up my art and being the best little Derick I can be.

Quick Draw is up in Two weeks, tonight I'm shooting the fiddlers for some fun music bumpers and such...
I painted a pretty little painting the other night., I'll be putting it up on the site soon!

Either tomorrow or Friday I'm visiting Kansas to take a certain someone back to warmer climates here in Tulsa.

FYI I'll be living by my lonesome for the immediate future.. The lovely girl and I are still great friends in spite of our recent times. She has been a wonderful house mate but I'm on my own for a while, taking the great experiment of self and learning and growing without feeling crazy. It's been strange in my new situation but I'm actually getting along pretty well. I'm praying and meditating and adventuring and visiting with friends, which helps tremendously. I'm still just as busy (in a good way) as I ever was, and hope to take my spirit and self to great heights along the way.

I'm not exactly sure what will happen next, but it is all in the name of following a path to a destination I won't know until I've kicked the bucket long from now :)

In other news, I'm going to try and see the lunar eclipse tonight with friends. It starts a bit before 8p.m. and is fully eclipsed at around 9! If the clouds don't ruin it I'll get some good pictures up.

Oh, I'm in the Drunkard this Saturday night if anyone wants to visit. 587-5030 for tickets. Byebye children!

Comments

CaptainChambers said…
Rawk on, you crazy Derick! You are always welcome in the Northwest, or in my tick-infested movies or in some MacGuyver twisted adventure of unknown origin!!!!! Take care, good friend...you are loved!

Captain C.