Congratulations, Jerkface

Now, I'm not one to toot my own horn. Yea right. The Qdoba commercial I was in apparently won an award at the ADDYS, a prestigious commercial awards show or something or other. Best of show? I was told that, but I'll get some more info later.

Isn't that special? Here's the commercial.

Youtube Link: Qdoba

So there. If you ever want a weird little man to rip one in an elevator, feel free to ask. I can help you win an AWARD!

Fun fact: The business lady in the commercial is also...Country Girl SAM in Quick Draw Derick! I promote from within :)

In other acting news, apparently the production company finished that Jesus film I played a cripple in. I'm going to get a copy real soon so you can see what I was talking about. I'm expecting really great stuff. That'll probably win an award too, since I was in it. Oh I'll go ahead and guarantee that.

I will win awards for everyone. GUARANTEED!

ok I'm done :)

I'm going to a play tonight, then Drunkard this Saturday night, and finishing up Quick Draw today. Watch Quick Draw Derick, Saturday morning @ 10am on TPS TV 20, all the vid websites will have it probably Monday :)

I want to hang with some groovy cats this Saturday or sunday, dig?

Hope everyone has a good day.

Comments