Oh, I'm still around!

Hello everyone!
I've been so busy I forgot to put anything on my blog. Whoops! What's Happened?

I painted at two shows with Autumn Shade. Both of them have turned out wonderfully, both pretty large and I'll be putting them on my webpage soon. I'm in the Drunkard this weekend, and I've got murder mystery improv theatre happening as well. I'm also lined up for some voice overs...eventually for some commercials with a local channel. more on that later.
I've got a biiig project finally on the air, a little thing called Quick Draw Derick! Yes, I finally got the western set, got my actors, got the sponsors, got the show shot, edited and everything! I've even got the blasted thing up on Google Videos!
Here are the times for QuickDraw:
Tuesday and Thursday 12noon, 7p.m. and Midnight
Saturday and Sunday 10a.m.
That's alot of QuickDraw Derick! Yeeeehaw!
In case you never know, I also joined this wacky social app called facebook. I have been putting alot of pictures and my Quick Draw is there as well. MY FACEBOOK
In other news, my car is still out of commision. Who knows when I'll have a ride? Meh. I keep figuring it out so I'm not stressed. Anyone happen to have a $400 car just waiting for an owner? I'm interested...
In addition, I've been working on another show about the arts for my work. It includes artists of all types (dancers, musicians, poets painters, really anything that would translate to TV.). If you have any brainstorming ideas I would greatly enjoy the stuff :)
And speaking of poets, the Tulsa Library has a writing contest happening, which ends TODAY. If you have some work, visit the Tulsa Library now and either get the letter postmarked by today or find any Tulsa library and drop off your work. Prizes are $100 for winners! I'm entering my last poem I put up here....:)
Other news....well, I'm happy and adventuring with friends and I love it.

Comments