It is a stretch


It's a stretch
Originally uploaded by snoweyes.
So I was at Garden Deva and was invited to sell some paintings tonight and tomorrow for their yearly festivus. I'll be there from 7-8 tonight and saturday 10-noon, with several works for sale until the end of the day tomorrow!

Free snacks! Free wine! Free free yea yea Oh and I'll be painting in the morning tomorrow.

Garden Deva is near 5th and Utica, one block west.
http://gardendeva.com/

Embrace A Painter!
I had a marvelous time last night painting a huge eye @ Continental.

I got to hang out with some wonderful souls. Tonight, I have no idea what I'll paint. But I'll be @ Gypsy with Autumn Shade, 9:30.

BE THERE and touch a real-life painter.

FACT: I love to hug people. I did get to hug many ladies and gents, butI had three favorites last night:
Leah
Jay
Hannah (sp?)

Those three really know how to properly embrace.
If you do side hug, I still appreciate you to the fullest extent of my heart! But man, I love the real stuff.

Next gig I'll post my favorites from the night. TONIGHT.

303 N Cincinnati
Gypsy Coffee House
www.snoweyes.com

I paint at 9:30 tonight @ Gypsy!
ciao

Comments