Cow.


cow
Originally uploaded by Hughes500.
Hey all, I'm just hopping on the internet for the first time in a while.

I know I don't update terribly often, but I've been busy with work and some other artistic endeavors, like...

I bought a new camera! a new DSLR, a Pentax K100d, and I hope to be getting it later next week. I got the whole lot for $450, no tax and free shipping. Yes, that sounds like a huge amount, but that's actually really cheap for a DSLR. It's got a lot of great features and the image quality is top notch. I'll be updating with new pictures as soon as I get them! Ho can I afford such a thing? Tax return, baby. I've been waiting for the day that my wallet and optics can catch up with my artistic eye!

This Sunday, I'll be showing my paintings at a show just behind the Bead Merchant, located near 15th and Delaware in Tulsa (about two blocks from my house). Come on down and look at my stuff, also listen to music and visit with friendly artist types like myself! The main artist is a neat guy from Russia who's renting out the building next to the Bead Merchant just for the weekend.

I've got a murder mystery the last Fridays of the end of this month, on May 18th and 25th, and June 1. Be there!

In other fun news, I booked another commercial, this time for a Q'doba grill spec spot. I'm a farting business man on an elevator! Then a business girl walks in on the stinky fun! Oh yes how that shall be fun. I'll be doing that on Saturday, May 12th during the day.

I didn't take the picture of the cow, but isn't it just funny? Click around on the image for some more great animal nosed pictures.

Take care!

Comments