Life after Scotland

First off, Happy Birthday to Cody! September 8th he became a man! Or an
older boy! Congratulations!
Oh man have we ever been bus since our return! I've been in the
drunkard every week since we got back from places like...Scotland (in the
picture above)...
I also had a flat tire today! Jes and I went to get a Custard and eft
with a tack in the tire. No worries! We got the spare out and it had
eough air to get us to better places. It was the first timer I've had to
do that on the Maxima.
AND.....
Jes and I got a place together! Yay! It's a nice ONE THOUSAND and fifty
sq. ft. place near 15th and Delaware. It's a mere 400 a month with no
lease length. I love it and it nicely fits our character. I've been
thinking about branching out into other parts of Tulsa and we finally went
an did it. Turns out we had a bit of money left once we got back so it
became feasible. We've been together for over 3 and a half years, it
seemed the right time to save gas from going to BA day after day. HA!
We were looking for a little over a week when we found the place. It's
a great place to be!
Saturday morning I had prepared to go down to Muskogee to see my Nephew
for his birthday yet he wasn't home that day, so I decided to pack some
stuff, namely my paintings, and we've got quite alot of furniture
donated to our cause already! We've got two couches, a fluffy chiar, a
loveseat, a couple of coffee tables, cups, pots, pans, silverware and so
much more that helps to complete our place.
Yes, I've been quite busy but I'll be publishing a nice story about our
European vacation. We have so many pictures I may make a little book
out of it all! I'll be putting it up over the next few weeks as I get
time.
In the middle of all of this I've been putting the Mastering touches on
Jes' new album, tentatively titled Evelyn. It sound so incredible so
far! Not much more to do but It'll be at least the end of the week an
then- we can start up our touring mode and have a CD release party! Dates,
TBA.
Go to www.autumn-shade.com for more information directly from the
artist!
We'll be in our new home later in the week as well. I'm excited!
Have a great night. Posted by Picasa

Comments