Paintings in the Cue


Paintings in the Cue
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

Hello and hi all.

I've been painting up a storm.
I've made three new paintings in the last two weeks. Here they are in the drying room (my garage)!

They are oil paintings, so it'll be about three months until I can seal them and sell those puppies.
I made the one on the left yesterday for a friend's birthday with Jes and her music. It looks great in person!
The one on the right, I painted it during a GCOC (green Country Outdoor Club) meeting.
The center painting I painted last week. I was going for subtlety and I like the asian feel.

Once they dry up I'll get proper pictures of them and I'll put the mon the site!

Last weekend Jes and I went to Silver Dollar City. While there, we met out friends, the bluegrass band we love and was invited to a big hoot-hollerin' party at their farm. That'll be fun!

I am a little out of order with things today but oh well!

Back to work for a while...

Comments