Upcoming events....!


Upcoming events....
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

Kinda late in the day, I know, but I thought I should tell you fine folks that Autumn Shade and I are going to be making some fantastic music and art down at Shades of Brown (Peoria and around 32nd St)...We'll be kicking off around 8p.m.

We have a very special guest tonight, it's a surprise! Come on down and you can hear a nice bit of instrumentation, including hammer dulcimer and violin!

I'm also in the Drunkard this weekend as Frank. Haven't done that in a month or maybe longer, but I'll be having fun!

I've been tasked with creating the new promo cards, the image is from the back of the card. Ain't I a scamp?

I'm finding myself into lots of art creation and I'm really trying to get my feet into animation of all things! Very cool. I hope to learn alot.

Well, I've gotta run away yet again!

Hope to see you at Shades!

Derick

Comments