Smee and the fine art of expression


Smee and the fine art of expression
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

Peter Pan was such a huge success, we've extended it to one last Friday!



I am impressed with all of our friends coming down and supporting us. Brother Howard, Mom, Dad, Carol, Captain, Fae, Grandpa Joe, Papa, etc., ect., I thank you so much for catching us!



We got to go to a party after the show and I got some great pictures from the show. I've put some of my silly faces into one nice lookin' cluster!



Jes and I went to Arkansas for her work Sunday night and got to stay in a fancy hotel on thier dime. It was a really long day waiting for Jes to get out but I had a fun experience!



Once we got back I had to go and work at a bored meeting that lasted until after 10:30! Crikey! So I went to bed right after that.



At last, I've been drawing more and more, and I love the power of the pencil lately. Perhaps I'll get to paint tonight!



Derick

Comments