What makes 'good girls' like 'bad boys?'


The Love Doctor is IN:free session!
By Derick Snow.



I was reading some thoughts from a friend and I thought I'd ramble some more here...about relationships! What makes girls like bad boys?

I notice that girls in general like the boys who are oozing confidence, or at least let them know they are liked. No games about that...And that generally means 'bad' boys who can be real jerks in the long run usually are getting in first with the girls, 'good' or 'bad'. Nice guys don't stand up first because they are just that; nice enough to let others go before them. Guess what that means. The jerks get up and get the girl first!

Generally speaking, of course.

Now, I'm a 'nice guy' and it took a while to realize this was happening. I simply started taking initiative before the 'bad boys' were allowed to. Nothing wrong with that but it's not the norm with what girls call 'nice guys.' Bad boys are animals when approaching ladies. They hunt and gather in lust. You know why? Because even in the year 2006 we are still rules by our fears and instincts and chemical emotions.

The real problem is how we filter potential mates in the pool of people. Often we simply accept the first person that comes along because it feels 'good' to get attention from the opposite sex. Those damned brain and body chemicals sometimes rule us all! Girls and boys should keep it casual at first even in dating. Why have sex on the first sign of chemistry? It's all silly emotions, really. Girls tend to follow emotions and not the reality of how crappy their partner or situation is. Sometimes Boys do too.

I handle the situtaion of finding a girl (not anymore, I'm in a great relationship!!) as one in the mood for finding a great friend. Every time could be different. Sometimes silly, sometimes with a weeeee bit of flirtation. Lots of times I wasn't even interested in a relationship in the kissy-kissy sense. I looked for friendship. Once there, I wasn't afraid to say that I was attracted to a girl I was friends with if I was feeling chemistry and I wanted that. I always think one huge problem with nice guys is that once we gain the girl as a friend, we have trouble taking it to another level because we don't want to hurt the friendship. Because we're nice guys!

I also found that girls are generally crazy. They want the opposite of that they say and take the opposite of what they want. Reverse psychology at it's finest! I'm kidding...right?




By Derick Snow, www.snoweyes.com

Comments