Things that make me me


*mrph mrph haarumph!*
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

Derick again after a Drunkard session.

I had a grrreat day today! It started a little late. I woke up around 11:30 this morning since I went to bed so late the night before. I needed to finish cleaning my life up and it got pretty late.

I was awoken by a family friend about some silly computer thing someone was having, so I did my patented *not awake tech support* which apparently got the job done!

I got up in a hurry and was about to shower when everybody's favorite, Jehova's witnesses came by looking for my brother Howard. My dogs of course wished to bring paradise to these nice people a little early, so they quickly handed me some fine literature before running away!

Once up I put myself together to see my friends, Captain Chambers and Fae Weidenhoeft (sp?) get married here in Tulsa. Jes and I were invited, along with her family. Jes was the maid of honor and I was not. I simply was accepted as a friend and that was perfect for me!

After the wedding, the reception was simply divine. English Noon tea! Crumpets, tea, tea sandwiches, champagne, coffee, treats! Oy!

Might I add that Jes finally cought the boquet from the bride. She's tried before and has been denied in the past but now? She caught them! Don't pressure me society! ha

I began the Drunkard later that night and had a ball. After I humored the audience with one of my impersonations, Jack Nicholson. They brought out the best of me and I danced like the monkey I can be, showing off my wild eyebrow feats.

Then, something wild happened. I went with the cast to Village Inn and someone actually asked if I knew Autumn Shade. The rocking band? Yes I do! She said she recognized my name from the website and that's pretty darn cool! And weird! How they knew I don't know, but that's pretty cool!

Speaking of Autumn Shade, we're working hard on recording this weekend! Or so I plan...They've got some groovy music coming out that will rock your socks clean off.

www.autumn-shade.com

And now...Who am I?

I am Derick Snow

I am 26, born in Springfield Missouri.

I am left handed with Hazel eyes. Blondish hair.

I am 5'5"

I moved to Barrow, Alaska and learned Inuit. I don't know it anymore!

I moved to Webbers Falls, OK and became a hick.

I moved to Tulsa and became a 4'11" deviant.

I grew past all that and went to Webster High School.

I went off to college, where I ran into some barriers of life, losing some dear friends and myself.

I moved away to Kansas City and worked for Quick Trip.

I worked at KJRH for a tiny bit somewhere in there.

I worked for Tulsa Public Schools off and on Since 1997!

I started acting in the Drunkard and got excited about life!

I met some great people and bettered my insides.

I met Jes Lenee' and travelled the
United States, slept on beaches and lived a bohemian life pretty much since.

We went off to California where I acted in all kinds of crazy stuff, including a pilot for MTV and Desperate Housewives. Oh and I met Don Knotts!

I came back to OK and began my life as a determined painter.

I love painting and paint and paint and paint.

I am a determined visual artist and am quite into photography.

I can't grow a mustache for anything.

I am the programming director for a television station here in Tulsa now.

I have been inspired to get into my own business, marketing a website. I hope to make some nice change in a year's time.

I love music a hundred times more than I did before I met Jes, and she's gotten me into some neat indy stuff. I love Bright Eyes right now. Lua is freaking awesome.

I am becoming a more intense person.

I am still very happy and not stressed at all, really!

I like Italian food. Spaghetti is my fav. Cheesecake is my fav treat.

I want to take some more classes in college for design and painting.

I am looking forward to laser eye surgey sooner rather than later. No more glasses!

I intend to make the most of everyday from the moment I get up.

I love optimism.

I am a passionate person, sometimes that gets me in trouble but oh well! This is my dream and you're all just in my mind. So nyah. Hah!

I am sleepy.

Goodnight!

Comments