Arrg so many adventures! *a good thing*


Arrg so many adventures! *a good thing*
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

(photo by Jes, www.autumn-shade.com)

Derick here, after a bit of time off from the internet.

I've been to Branson, Woolaroc, Bartlesville, The Drunkard and I am lovin life!

Tonight Jes and I got to act in a student film! We were going on an awkward first date. We didn't ever get the chance to go on an awkward date so it was quite fun to give each other long uncomfortable pauses :I

I liked being in the kind of life that brings people to ask us to be in neat acting projects. It brings out the best in me. I was actually feeling really tired before the shooting started, but once we did I felt much more loose and active!

A few days ago Jes and I went out to a bit of land where you see me sitting on the couch. She took some wonderful images!

A few more days ago we went down to Branson to look at land that she wants to buy. It's so nice to play around woods and trees. After that we enjoyed the wonderful lights that Silver Dollar City had! I've never been before during the holiday season.

Not so long ago was Thanksgiving, my personal favorite among holidays. Food, family and more food! And I love the concept of giving thanks to what we've got around us. Love and family and accomplishments are the spice of life and I'm thankful!

What else...

I love Jes
I love adventures
I love art
I love food like pie
I love God
I love his creatures, especially the ones you can pet.

Jes says she loves her Kitty.

Well, I'm sure I've got more to be thankful for.

Oh yes, my car is fixed and there was a big crasy, smoke-filled adventure as you can imagine. My fuel problems are solved!

Oh and oh, hi Timbrewolf, I hoped you enjoyed the drunkard as much as I did!

Ta,

Derick

Comments