Yee. Haw!!


Yee. Haw!!
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

I love making art.

Tuesday I painted a gigantic oil on canvas, and I've got requests for some commission work! That's just great!

I am still looking for that next big fix though. I'm really interested in photography and would like to go even further with the art.

In fact, this friday and saturday, I'm going on an ART EXPEDITION! Just looking for beauty in this sometimes crazy world.

If you want to help me out on my journey, send me a line. I don't know the details just yet, but it might involve being a good kind of crazy and howling at the moon.

May even run around half-naked in the rain, but that's just conjecture, depending on what the energies are hinting to me....I do know I'll be having fun, being alive!

I'd like to hang out with anybody. I need people!

Comments

Snoweyes said…
You are a big piece of crap, mr printer-scanner!
Snoweyes said…
Anonymous said...

Great blog. Interesting to see information on printer scanner from that perspective. I have a blog on a similar subject here printer scanner

11:46 PM