Onward into the night


imageryx
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

I paint and I act and I love and I live for it.

Tuesday I'll be painting a certainly pain-filled image. Considering the pain I feel when I'm not on my meds that's not too difficult for me to imagine right about now. Indeed, Tuesday will be an interesting day.

Wednesday, on the other hand will be the beginning of the end for my pesky jaw. I'm going to get ALL FOUR of my wisdom teeth cut from my jaw. Quickly I hope they send my teeth to their respective fairy to pay for the bill!

I'll be completely out of commission for the next few days after that. Jes wants to take care of me, isn't that nice of her? Well, I hope to be well enough by the weekend to go and see some haunted castles near Muskogee. I'll be eating food from a spoon and trying not to drink my (ack) blood.

I'll shiver *that* thought off with what some gool old black great grampa would say if he were me....

*cye crickets and the smell of night, on a dusty old porch - Mr. Harol Is rocking on his chair... He looks up to heaven..!*

mmmMM!
Narla Teeth, oh my!
they be so mean!
Makin' neck an my head
an mah ears shoot steam!

Sent off fuh mah dentures
but they aint' comena yet
this apain that beeshootin
suckas! it'dbetta get!

I waiven my finger atche
and stick a pickn in my gums!
people - listen at me
hurt teeths ain't no funs!


---
fin

Peace and all that, good people
snow

Comments