Yay for art


Moon Love3
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

I had a great productivity day in terms of making pretty interesting art today. I threw some more images on my flickr, so check it all out.

I have had a fascination with the moon lately and I've been wondering why that is myself. The inspiration just comes and the mon pictures I have made aren't alike when I create them. The theme is easy to grasp I suppose. They've been popular to fans of my work. I suppose I'm also really into the human face and eyes. The moon shape allows the context to change while allowing myself to try new things. So yea I like moons and stars as well as horseshoes and clovers. Mmm...Lucky Charms.

I would like to thank the energy drink I had with my dinner, as well as Woodward Park on 21st and Peoria for inspiration as I listened to Nick Drake's Pink Moon and other fine songs.

Well goodnight, I've got a long work day tomorrow, about twelve hours worth! Bah!

Derick

Comments

Coloratura said…
love your men in the moon!
Snoweyes said…
why thank you!