Hello, Lily Sunflower


Hello, Lily Sunflower
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

I'm glad you called me today! I was very pleased to hear from your golden voice. After the call, I went to see my dad and we talked for a while. I hadn't seen him since I got back. He's well. He and the wife got a dog that was so happy he peed right on me. But it was happy pee!

After that, I figured I'd round out the family by seeing mom, but she wasn't home. So I went to go chill out by going to Borders for a drink and a read. I ended up buying the single for Bright Eye's newest album. The song is Lua and I haven't listened to it yet, because I've got a song going in my head and I don't want to forget it until I try to record it!

But I'll tell you about it when I do listen to the songs...

I'm figuring out myself, something I have to do from from time to time. Just a check to see how I'm doing, like reading a book about myself. I checked out pretty well! I am looking into myself and see that even though I've got alot to work on, I'm a nice, potentially-passionate-at-all-times-person and have hopes and dreams...not just to be happy, though that is a necessary byproduct.

I want to succeed in this world! Remember how I said I want to be a CEO? Well, I don't want that, but I do plan on taking some business classes to further my plans for world domination!! In a good way! I like having a smart head on my shoulders. I also love being an artist! I also love performing! How to combine that in a way that I can make money so I don't have to do anything like some kind of 'regular' boring work...!

I'll do it all! It does start with me sticking my head out and being determined in the face of fears; things I've created for myself that hold me back from the things I want. You know I do that.

I don't want to be a cog in this world. I'm unique! I'm special and even weird! I am IN CONTROL of MY life and no one elses. All I can do is respect others and simply be me.

You are special because you are taking control over yours. My way is a little different, but I'm confident in both of us!

It scares me a little, sometimes I wonder if our paths will ever converge in the way we want. Our needs are different right now, and things are complicated in human existence.

But I know we are special, and we know each other like no one else. We compliment each other to bring out the best in each other when it counts! I'm confident that we will be together before too long.

What is too long? I wish I knew. I'm excited for you right now. Heck, I'm excited for me right now too! We both have so much going for us! I have looked at so many pictures of you (I like the kissing picutes, tee hee) and the act of looking makes my smile. You are an angel sent here from heaven above! I want to wrap my arms around you and just love you and love you. My heart already does this when I fall asleep at night.

Keep doing whatever you want and care not to return on account of me. Tulsa's obviously not the place for you in this damned silly timeframe! You need yourself more than me. I'm patient. I'm in love with an angel of a sunflower after all. I dream of you and can feel your lips in my deep-down dreams. If I can wait for heaven, I can wait for you.

Someday our path will find each other again, though I sure hope it's soon! When actually I see you again I may faint from shock. If you are gone much longer I will most certainly find you wherever you are and spend all of my money just to see you for one small moment!

Bedtime approaches me. I shall rest my head upon my bed and dream of you.

Be well. Be beautiful. Be passionate. Don't be too flirty, even if they look like Billy or me ;) Be you!

xxoxooo0o
Your friendly Snowboy

....
P.S.
I don't watch TV much, but I say! The Bob Dylan doc by Martin Scorcese is quite brilliant. I caught it tonight and was blown away by the thoughtfullness of the subject matter. Say what you will of Dylan and his style, but the show was just great. It comes on for the second part tomorrow. I'll miss it of course, I'm a busy boy. But if you can catch it you'll be glad you did.

Comments