Yes, you've seen this picture before...


more bits of art
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

Derick here again.

I've been addicted to flickrcom. I love the imagery that so many people around the world have created. I also found a group that's like a game show, and I like winning. Can you help my picture survive?

The point of the delete me group I have submitted my photo for, is you submit a picture, and people either rant about or loathe after the picture you bring forth.

I kind of fancy this picture I took, from Lion, Witch and The Wardrobe. I like the contrasts, the emotion of the subject, ect., so I want it to win now.

First, go here.
Click there and type saveme# on the right side of the image under TAGS. Or deleteme#, just make sure to write why!

It's very interesting to see what people have to say about something you have created. It's somewhat frightening to read negative comments, but hey, I'm an adventure artist and I can take it all!

please be nice...*sob*
:)

Comments