Upcoming events.


Here's my brother
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

I was just looking through my pictures for a blog update and I found a fun picture of my brother. Isn't he swell looking, ladies?

Well, the play is over, but the director is attempting to have one last hoorah next week. If you are interested in watching in a pretty great version of Lion, Witch and The Wardrobe, please call 587-5030 and let them know you want it bad!

It's official, everyone in Tulsa has seen me in the BOK commercial. THey can't help it, it's everywhere! I am now known as the orange skittle on the right. I'm doing my best to get a clip of it for those who still can't find me. I'm on the right, dancin like an idgit!

I finally got a portable MP3 player, an ILO 256 from Walbutt (Walmart, Duh!). I have been doing ym homework, trying to find a good unit, and this little baby packs a lot for 68 bucks! 16-20 hours on a single AAA battery. 256 megs. SD memory upgradeable. Arm strap. FM radio with record. Voice record.

All of that was good stuff, but there's this guy who made a nifty software program that makes the unit even better, allowing me to quickly type in my radio favorites, and allowing one to increase the recording quality to cd-levels. Oh and new firmware update rounded out the fun. Check out everything from here:
http://www.xmission.com/~jstanley/ilo256/

Suffice it to say I'm pretty happy with it. Thanks Walmart, you big old poop!

Work and stuff tomorrow. On Thursday Jes is leaving with her family to Louisiana for a reunion. I went one year and it's a very cool place to visit. Jes never told anyone at the time, but after the reunion we secretly went to New Orleans! This was when we had only been together for about three months and she didn't want to freak anyone out. The French Quarter was so very interesting and the food was great! We even saw an old school bus with an old dirty dog hanging out of the front door of it. Ah, memories!

While beautiful one is gone I'll be on my own adventures of some kind, I'll tell you of them real soon!

Oh and I'll be in the Drunkard as some character or another next weekend so watch out!

Comments