Derick in Narnia and other adventures


Derick in Narnia
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

I'm back with a wee photo from the land of Narnia! The show has been going swimmingly. I did bonk my knee, however last night, and it has swollen up just a bit. Throughout the day it's gotten much better.

I was out shooting for School TV all day today, finding all of the new things the 2001 bond has paid for, along with ex-news reporter, Kim Jackson. It was fun getting out and doing old-fashioned reporting! Thing's slowed a little bit lately, but not anymore!

I'm supposed to be getting a raise shortly, but that's been taking too long to happen! I am being patient and good things will come of it.

I finally watched the Bank of Oklahoma commercial I was in. I actually recorded it and I'll try to put it on the internet.

So much has happened since I last wrote...(random bits)

Like Jes dressing up as a Care Bear and us going back to Arkansas. We (Jes and I) have been mostly at play rehearsal, but we've gone to church (Destiny in BA), gone on many nature walks, taken a zillion pictures, and bought software at Deal$, the local dollar store that has incredible software for a buck. Contract:Jack, BloodRayne, StarTrek:StarfleetCommand, and others, woo! yes, I'm a nerd for that bit. I also hit a member of my cast with a sword, whoops!

I did my taxes a few weeks ago and I'm getting money back in eight weeks or so.

Still no news on Critic's Corner:Boo!

Something everyone should eat more of: Ezekial Bread
It's sprouted, living grains and I just love the stuff.

Well, if you want to watch me in the play I'm in, you'd better hurry, this coming week is the last one (Spotlight Theatre, 13th and Riverside, 587-5030)! I recommend Saturday, there are more slots available. We sold out Sunday, and had to turn folk away after a while. Good crowd, that one!

Bye!

Comments