I'm just getting through the week...

Derick, just getting through the week...

Well, I played in the drunkard this weekend and all
went well. I didn't exactly know I was playing, but I
showed up and they let me act as Frank! As you can
see, Jeff Howard (left) and I (right) were lookin'
good!

I'm playing as Willie Hammond this coming saturday and
I'm still getting through rehearsals for Lion, Witch
and The Wardrobe. It's all going well. In fact, I had
a pretty fun night which ended with me selling
Hanson's mom (yes, that Hanson) a CD of Jes' music
(www.autumn-shade.com). Someday we'll get around to
telling the family how much of a fan Jes is of the
group. I'll just say that I find the rest of the
family to be gracious, talented folks, I'm glad to
know 'em.

I just found out that I'll have to wait until the
beginning of April to find out about the Critic's
Corner show. Carp! At least I'll get to see me in a
commercial on April 1. That was for Bank of Oklahoma,
remember?

Anyway, I've got a new camera and I've been shooting
up a storm! I'll get some more pictures up this week
showcasing my incredibly silly fondness for the image
format. I love taking pictures. A few years ago I used
to carry a throw-away camera everywhere I went. Once I
got into the digital revolution my brain melted into
artistic composition nirvana. Now I can't be stopped!

Derick, just getting through the week...

I also attached the little picture I first painted
last year before our crazy travels. I made the
painting during a live performance and I sold the
puppy long ago. But it's nice, yes no?

I've got work tomorrow, so I need to sleep. G'night!

Comments