This Very Morning!!


This Very Morning!
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

Well, I got up this morning and checked my email, and one of my oooold high school friends, Danny Isom, sent me a message. Long time no hear!

I've been pretty busy all week, I was selected to be a 'Drama Club' student for the feel-good show Joan of Arcadia. Very heartwarming and all that crap. I judge all shows I to background on merely on the basis of catering. I found some shows have incredible catering, with orange duck and fanciful breads, so I greatly enjoy those. I also found that some shows actually make you leave set to fend for yourself in hunter-gather mode so we don't starve during that 14 hour day. So while the people on Joan were nice enough, they FAIL!!! Because they made me pay for my own stinkin' food even though I slaved my way through three days of looong hard work. NEXT!

Next week I'm going to be on the show Judging Amy. I hope they'll feed me :) For I am a poor boy just struggling in this mad world!

As for the show I'm hoping to principal on, I found out that I won't find out for another week. Blast! That is really the only reason I can't leave LA to rest at my real home in a real bed in a real house. Ah well.

Last night I went to a nifty little coffee house where I got to listen to a very passionate musician and Drink Chai.

Jes and I also discussed all kinds of cool things about learning more in the world and creative ways to do that. I also signed a contract to start my piano lessons up again with Jes, beginning this morning! So off I go...

Oh yes, I have some nifty pictures of Jes and I on www.picturetrail.com/studiosound where we have some headshots, mostly of cute beautiful fancy Jes.

One more bit of stuff..I wrote about the subject years ago...(scroll down to the bottom of that link)...

Yes, today is 9/11 and yes I'll be thinking about that, our role in this world as Americans, and my lament of losing freedoms at the so-called cost of feeling safe. Shhea, I feel much safer now that I can be wire tapped at the mention of terror, no court order, no habeas corpus, not very patriotic... and I almost joined the army all those years ago. But that won't stop me from becoming the best person I can be, in spite of the time I live in, in the place I live in. I know it's a tired subject, the loathing of out president and all, so I'll just say I love my life, I love my country peoples, yet I can't find much good to say about the role our leadership plays out anymore. They surely can't be sending us to die in place that never attacked us for our benefit. Very soon I predict some pretty big changes in the air concerning how we view democracy and how we as 'citizens' play a role in our country...


Until we meet again!


Comments