From Derick

I've moved from sunshiny Glendale to a friend's house in...SOUTH CENTRAL LA!!!!
Ahhh! Gangs and drugs! Actually We're right next to USC to it's actually very nice here. We're sleeping in the living room at out friend Olivia's house. She's so nice to let us stay! But I'm planning on cruising next week to a wee trip and then to Tulsa.

My mom brought up a good point about my pictures: They are all over the place! I've put them on a few places over the internet...
http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/adventureartist/lst
http://picturetrail.com/studiosound
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adventureartist/

Plus I've got a whole mess of them on a CD I've burned, as well as on another computer I don't have access to. So I've got to get those images before I leave. Then I'll post my collection when I'm feeling like it!

As for my hair (Lyle Lovett as my brother called it), I've learned that longer hair is popular around here, kind of a Ryan Seacrest (he sucks, btw) thing that people like, also I'm much cooler apparently when my locks are all in my eyes to make the girls (Jes) swoon. Also, being in the California sun has lightened parts so I look like I just went to the salon! HAhah.

We went to an Italian Fest, kind of like Oktoberfest but with a mob feel to it, today. When I got back I felt inspired to cook up some spaghetti and listen to Sinatra. Swingin', baby.

To finish this off, yesterday I got a message to the yahoo group from a Nigerian asking if he could send me $70 million...What is a nigerian Scam??

http://www.popsubculture.com/pop/bio_project/nigeria-fraud.html

And want to fight against it? Some body has, James T. Kirk!
http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/Akintola.htm

More Nigerian Fun...
http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

Dear Sir/Madam,
I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter, but it
was borne out of desperation and current development. please bear with me.
My name is MIKE ADO, a staff of STANDARD TRUST BANK PLC (NIGERIA)
As one of the auditors of the bank, I discovered that there is an
unclaimed fund of $15.4M. in one of our customer's account for more than ten
years and our banking law stipulates that any unclaimed fund for more than
12years will go
into the bank revenue as an unclaimed fund.
The bank went ahead and made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any
of his relatives but this has proved Unsuccessful.
My colleagues and I, have made our own personal inquiries about the
depositor and the next of kin but sadly,the depositor and his entire family
died in a plane crash in the year 2000, we only made this investigation just
to be double sure of this fact, after these several unsuccessful attempts, I
decided to track his last or middle name over the Internet, hence I
contacted you.
Since we have been unsuccessful in locating the Relatives for some time now
I seek your consent to Present you as the next of kin of the deceased,As
auditors in the bank we can use your details to acquire an inherittance
certificate that will make you the next of kin to the estate, so that the
proceeds of this account valued at $15.4 million dollars can be paid to you
and thereafter, you, my colleagues and I can share the money.
We propose that the money be shared as follows 30% for you,
60% for my colleagues and I while 10% will be for any expences we may incure
during the process of this transaction, we will also instruct you on how to
go about this claim.
All what we require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal
through, I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, please get in
touch with me by my e-mail to enable us outline to you our strategy on how
to go about this, You may also send your phone number so that I can call
you.
I await your urgent reply while believing you to understand the confidential
nature of this transaction, no one should know the source of this fund
except for all the parties involved
Thanks,
Mr.Mike Ado

Comments