Derick Snow and his TV show dramatics...


derickoy
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

After long travels and tribulations, I have actually done something worthwhile out here in LA. I got a pilot!

After weeks of callbacks, waiting and more nervous waiting, I got a message about that little show I was hoping to be on...
I was out away from a PC and had my brother, Howard read me the good or bad news as to my future in television. This is what the message he read to me (basically) said...

"To all,

I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate you comin in and showing up week after kickin' ass they way you did. Remember that anyone not on this list is on our alternate list to be contacted if anything happens to the availabitlity of the others. For those of you on the list attached, we will be contacting you to meet with you individually. Contact us about any questions or problems, if you're on the list or not.

Thank you and God bless.

Ryan

By the way we added one slot after a bloody fight over some things.

Tanner Beard
Rebecca Burchett
Jennifer Cadena
Tordy Clark
Patrick Curran
Jonathan Farnsworth
Kris Germain
Anjelah Johnson
Chris Lorenz
Funi McLaughlin
Derek Ressellat
Earnest Rhea
Derick Snow (!!!)
Steve Turner
Alan Woodward
Jeramy Worley"

...end of message.
I went to a huge cattle call of hundreds and hundreds and hundreds, on my only audition, without an agent. It was down to thirty after three callbacks, then followed by five weeks of callbacks to cut the list to a final sixteen you now see. I'm not sure what to say now that I'm in.

Hopefully a few of these names will be recognized in a year. So take note you crazy love muffins.
Derick Snow has a pilot!!!
woo!

Comments