Hidee hi from LA today.

Hidee hi from LA today.

Here's mr 25 year old in front of my place in
Glendale. Yesterday was the last meeting with the
producer of Critic's Corner before we find out who's
in or out. I ended up throwing off my business suit
and stripping down to my boxers for an endearing
tribute to Gollum's LOTR skitso speech on UCLA campus.
I'll hunt down that footage when I see it later on. I
hope I get on the show. If I don't, then that's all
for Derick, I'm running away! Otherwise, I'm going to
be on the telly, yahoo!
Today I got to go to a pretty cool church function
called 18/28 at Oasis church, where I got free pizza
and fun. We had a contest asking if we knew the theme
song from the show, Silver Spoons, and I sure do!
Together! We're gonna find a way! Hopin' to find,
we're two of a kind, Together!....

P.S. I also mooned the girls and the south end of UCLA
yesterday, but don't tell anyone unless you laugh!

Derick out

Comments

Snoweyes said…
PS
I love Jes