Derick In the set of Clubhouse


Derick In the set of Clubhouse
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

(click the photo for more pictures)
I snapped this night shot from the set of Clubhouse on Thursday. I Got to hang out with the lead, Jeremy, who played Peter Pan in the recent huge movie last year. We talked about the fun of Vegemite!

I got to get hair extentions to be the double for Brad, a 15 year old who was about 45 pounds heavier than me, so I stuffed my shirt to puff me a bit. However, I never got to be shot, since they finished the shoot before the minors had to leave for the night. But I got a SAG voucher and $125 or so for the fun of it all! Just two more and I gan get into SAG with a mere $1800 to join...ha

I've come full circle. I played Peter Pan two years ago, and now I shake hands with the 'other' Pan.

Also, I saw the guy who played Styles in Teen Wolf on set. Yes!

Friday I got to stay up all night for a scene in the show Jack & Bobby, where the 1st AD asked us to draw something inspired from Jesus' Crucifixion. I'll try to get that fun little doodle online when I can ;)

oodles of toodles

Comments