IR JES


IR JES
Originally uploaded by snoweyes.
Oh yea, I got a new IR lens! I've been taking many pictures with it, and shall upload some soon.

In other news, the Drunkard calls for me next Saturday if you are interested, call 587-5030 for that...

I painted with Jes and Autumn Shade Sunday night, and had the opportunity to paint with the band Glosoul last Saturday night. I wish to paint, and so I get my wish! I'll have a gallery of my paintings up at Gypsy Coffee house this November :)

I'm working a lot on video projects as an indy contractor, making training vids and some cheerleading squads this month. Very busy, but very satisfied with myself.

I just pray it all pays off.

This weekend I get to go camping and travelling down the river with some wonderful friends. Canoe trip!

Cheers all

Comments