You must get this, part two


Driving
Originally uploaded by snoweyes.
On my birthday, at the Stonehill winery where I got some choice concord wine, I went on a tour of the place and got a little silly during the tasting of 15 or so fine flavors of aged grape...

Near the end of the tour, a fellow in line with me turns around and says, "You must get this all the time, but you look just like Kevin Bacon."

Ha! It's always someone else, and they say I must get this all the time. I must say, it's been at least a year since I got Kevin Bacon. At least I can play the game really easily (six degrees...) very easily. I can do it in three.

I was in a television show as a body double, Clubhouse with Christopher Lloyd (2004).Christopher Lloyd (I) was in Real Blonde, The (1997) with Brian Frank (I)
Brian Frank (I) was in Where the Truth Lies (2005) with Kevin Bacon.

Another try: in Three
I was in Desperate Housewives, third episode, in a scene with Eva Longoria (2004). Eva Longoria was in Sentinel, The (2006) with Blair Brown
Blair Brown was in Loverboy (2005) with Kevin Bacon.

Another! This is fun. But can I break three? Hmm.
I was in Scrubs, in a dialogue with Zach Braff (2004). Zach Braff was in Last Kiss, The (2006) with Erika Rosenbaum
Erika Rosenbaum was in Where the Truth Lies (2005) with Kevin Bacon.

Well, three isn't bad! I can do this all day but I'll digress.

Branson and the Ozarks was huge fun for Jes and me. The first night there was some kind of huge storm so we Hotel-hopped the first night, camping on Saturday. We did all kinds of adventuring and got very wet. I had the idea of swimming on Sunny Sunday at Table Rock lake. It was simply perfect out there, and we got to hang out with some crazy scuba-diving class that was in session.

At Silver-Dollar City, we also rode the many wet rides available and never got too hot. We even strolled downtown and I found an incredible deal on a camera flash computable with my Pentax for $5! I played with that tasty little device until late this morning. I'm going to take some beautiful images with the help of that new art toy :)

So I'm preparing myself for for some new things. I am attempting to get into a traveling theatre troupe for a few months. It's all paid for and I get a stipend if that goes through I will get my chance to live out my vaudeville dreams. Wouldn't that be grand? Jes is very much interested in that opportunity as well!

One more thing: I plan to make a move within the year. Australia? Yep. We'll see how that goes on my next birthday! Details are a bit sparse but I think it's time for a new horizon, blanketed with sun and adventure.

Comments