So much fun!


So much fun!
Originally uploaded by snoweyes.

As usual I'm quite busy, what with trying to get all of my money together for my trip to far flung locales. Jes and I shall make our way away quite soon!

I have actually gotten to have two auditions in the last week. So that meant I had to get a better headshot together. My last real one was from when I was 21 so I made my own. I got my digital camera and went around town looking for appropriate backgrounds and I like what came out. I've got even more samples on my flickr page...in color!

So yea, I went to a few auditions. One of them was over at Cloud Nine for the role of Cupid. No, not the stip joint. I actually read for alot of different characters, like The Easter bunny and a turkey. I felt like I did really well. Turns out I got that commercial! It's not quite LA commercial rates but it'll do! More money for my trip! I'm shooting tomorrow. I was originally cast as the Turkey for my manic Woddy Allen but I just found out I am now Cupid. I had a pretty funny, kinda creepy vibe going on with cupid so I'm sure it'll turn out wonderfully. I have no idea when it airs....

So I also discovered the wonder of Skype. I have made my day by prank calling my friends and loved ones. My most favorite was at my sister's house. They were screaming that they could trace my call! Hahahahaha oh yes. But I only prank the ones I love :)

Yea I got to go down to muskogee and visit family. We were all getting ready for the garage sale the next day. Unfortunately I had a film shoot with Captain so I cut it a little short so I could get some sleep...

Then I overslept. Went right through my alarms. I was supposed to be at Captains around 6am. I woke up at about 7:30. Rats!

I got up as fast as I could and found all of my outfit, amazingly. I shaved on my way. It was going to be a hot day. Hot, hot hot. Did I mention I was wearing a wool jacket and a tie in the Jungle-like climates of Redbud Valley?

Not just heat. Spiders. Snakes. Ticks! Ants! Sweat! Spiders! Spiders!

In character I felt little of the weather. I was lucky for that. Captain brought some extra water and I stocked up on gatorade in-between shots. Captain was a drippy mess and still managed to not look like it on film. What a movie maker! The shots seemed great and I found my character quite easily. I had alot of fun for our last shooting day!

I actually found a tick on me last night, the last straggler from Redbud. My muscles are a bit sore from the little booger. But I feel great otherwise!

I've not updated in such a long time I forget what else happened. Ah well.

I was in the Drunkard last saturday and I had lots of fun as Willie Hammond. Everyone was great as well.

Jes is finishing up her recording nicely and I'll be polishing up the sounds for a release before we leave (hopefully)

I'm gearing up for all kinds of little changes in my life here and there but I'll keep up with my journaling more often.

As soon as my poopy Laptop power brick comes in I'll be more updat-ey.

That's all! I'm outta here.

Comments