Yeehaw!!


yeehaw
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

I went and took pictures yesterday down by the river. See?! I have more on the flickr thing.

I've been regulary painting at Gypsy for two weeks now, and I'm a havin' fun! I ran into my fun friends Justin and Claire and a new friend Whitney! I'm very happy to have had such fun relaxing and being an artsy fool!

Speaking of foolishness, I'm in Drunkard both Friday and Saturday! I may even goto the fair Sunday, who knows.

Yesterday I also got to meet my other groovy friends, Captain and Brett! I had to go off to rehearsal, so I had to cut their sage conversations short :( but I got to drink tea and peruse Captin's latest script for his film Solid! It's quite a creative film and I'm very proud to be able to work with him!

Heck I even ran into Devon "How To Master Secret Work" Brewster, eternally in his Harley/expat outfit...heh

So yes I met everyone on my world yesterday. Today I was at work, and now I'm going to bed, because I need the sleep.

Tomorrow I'm having lunch for the LAST TIME at Casa Bonita, a historic place to eat here in Tulsa. Ah, the Beautiful house and I go way back. My sister and I, you see, used to share birthdays years back, and I know at least twice we celebrated there.

I remember one experience in particular. The monkey-puppet-suit thing was trying to give my birthday spankings, and I remember fondly turning around and punching the thing smack in the nose! Ah good times. I'll find the photo sometime.

Well, have a great night and I'll write again!

Comments