I want you!


On a photo shoot in Broken Arrow
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

I'm putting out an APB for models for me and my cameras to shoot. Do you live here in Tulsa or around the area? Female or Male? Great!

I'm not looking to take headshots, sleasy photos or anything like that. I'm looking to further develop my talents as an artist. I want to go on a photoshoot and find interesting angles, poses, expressions, clothes, ect., Just anything that will create a great image.

I also have pretty much no money to pay you. But I may provide lunch or a high-five or a hug of gratitude, Roberto Begnini-style! Come a-here! I love-a-you!

I've been a videographer for Television for quite some time (about nine years, off and on!) and I would like to merge onto the still photography superhighway. I've always loved creating a good composition; I'd just like to take it up a notch!

Of course I'd need a model consent form, just in case I would want to display them somewhere.

So if you can help me out, just send me an email to mail(at)snoweyes.com - replace (at) with @...

Have a great day.

Comments