Gypsy moon


Gypsy moon
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

I was terribly inspired to go and paint near riverside this evening, around 8 or so... I decided to paint until sunset when I started and I went until a bit afterward. I felt good about this one when I painted it. When I was done some girls came up to me and aked to buy it, I may sell it to them. But my main purpose is to create a series of paintings and put them on display in a show. Wouldn't that be fun? Well, afterwards I felt the need to go down to The Gypsy and I got a coffee and write a bit, where I heard some people talking about art and metal sculpture. I decided to go over there and met Robert and his friends to talk art, and I actually knew one of them, I went hiking with her! So I had a great night.

Saturday is Drunkard! Willie! Come on down and watch! G'night!

Comments