Look, I'm Dora The Explorer!


Look, I'm Dora The Explorer!
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

Tadaa!
As you can see, I have a picture of me as Dora at a Wall-Butt somewhere in america. It was pretty fun, though I bruised my Adam's Apple in the costume.

I was in a commerical for Bank of Oklahoma on Saturday! It'll air on April 1, 2005. I'm not kidding! I was actually hired on for my unique brand of dancing. A black guy actually told me he was inspired by my moves! HAHA Now I feel quite special. Anyway, we shot at a bank here in town, and I got into all sorts of trouble. During one shot, I was supposed to be at a kiosk filling out a bank sheet. I was silly and filled out the name as GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY NOW PLEASE.
I had a good laugh, I showed the director of the shoot and even he thought it was really funny. HOWEVER, I forgot about it and left it on the table. Minutes later, a very worried lady came around asking if anyone left the note.... tee hee. On set was actually quite nice, it had snacks and they got us Camille's Sidewalk Cafe for lunch. Good food! By the end of the day, I was eager to leave. ...And I ended up leaving my clothes at the bank. I got my clothes back yesterday, and all is well.

I actually bought a refurbished camera online just a few days ago and I'm thinking it will come by the end of the week. One of those Kodak 3.1's with an optical zoom. I had such fun with my digital until I lost it so long ago, and I'm eager to put my little website in active mode again. I got it on www.Amazon.com and I must say I really like that juke joint for good deals.

Speaking of my website, I decided to finally get a new name for it, considering the trouble I went through with register.com, I simply gave up with the run-around for the past year. I used Jes' registrar, www.registersite.com. They have been great for the last few years with her and I like everything they do.

Oh yea, my new website name is www.snoweyes.com. I had some other names in mind, but I'm just too dirty and couldn't use them. So SnowEyes it is! My last name is Snow, I like drawing eyes, it all makes sense to me.

So I've got more play rehearsal tonight, so I've gotta go. Until next time, visit http://flickr.com/photos/adventureartist/ and check out some digital art I've tooled around with.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Where the dude get the Dora costume? It would be great to have it for a community parade. Really would like to know.