Many thanks

I've been going through all of the kind comments on my Yahoo Group and I'm glad I know so many kind people who believe in my little journey!

Thanks goes especially to my Mommy, who was on pins and needles! She was so happy she jumped for joy when she heard!

Thanks to everyone... Cindy, Jeff, Michael, Danny, KR, Roger, Bill, Jamie, Captain, Fae, Dusty, Howard, Dad, Carol... I could go on and on so I'll just say I am happy and I love you guys!

To Jeff- I'm coming, as far as I know, back to Tulsa in about two weeks! Perhaps I could be in a showing of Drunkard when I come back? You've got some pull, right? Wink, Nudge.

Also, today I was on scrubs again, with Heather Graham and I in the same shot! Nifty. I've now worked with two people that have been in Austin Powers! So look for the scene when the main white guy is hallucinating and Heather goes in for a kiss! There I am behind her bein' all creepy!

Ha I'm out of here. G'night.

Comments