Dear diary, from Derick Snow January 19, 2017 at 04:39PM via FB

This week and last I I got an awesome new sister-in-law Lizzie Welch in Austin to match the lovely Carrie Woodruff; memorized a show, a new (to me) Shakespearean monologue, shot a commercial out of state and braved some serious fireballs going off about 10 feet away from my face (not a euphemism ), and learned to play and sing to an accordion song, which I played in public twice. One show at the Fort Worth Stock Show tonight as a cowboy; one audition, a different callback, and one private show in a sexy suit tomorrow. I have many interesting auditions ahead of me this and next month, many of which I wouldn't have without my amazing wife Samantha Snow shoving audition notices into my lap like it's my birthday. Not to mention my voice work, which I can never, ever talk about! #deardiary #mywifeisawesome #lifeisawesome
by Derick Snow

January 19, 2017 at 04:39PM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook

Comments