Dear diary, from Derick Snow December 17, 2016 at 10:42AM via FB

Yesterday was one of those days. Of the many things: I left coffee and breakfast for my wife on the roof of my car and drove off, then drove to a backup plan that was closed after paying for parking and was nearly late to take pictures of a show; later I wrote a scheduled time town wrong and was an hour late, then had two of my final Christmas shows with the drunkest, loudest, most entitled people I've worked for in a good while; then a drunk guy took six meals that were going to be split up with us hungry actors and stumbled off into the night. But that's not all! I also just discovered I left my milk in the trunk of my car last night. #AtLeastIHaveOatmeal
by Derick Snow

December 17, 2016 at 10:42AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook

Comments