Dear diary, from Derick Snow June 05, 2015 at 10:09AM via FB

Dear diary, Yesterday was a pretty good day. I started off the day in Austin by nibbling on some tasty french toast rollers made for us by Carrie Woodruff before we ran back home to Dallas, where I got to record some commentary for a soon-to-be released anime for FUNimation. I can't wait to see the whole series! It's weird, irreverent and pretty amazing. I then wrapped up the last rehearsal for the Gunfighters show at Six Flags Over Texas. I'll be performing (and shweating) this Summer as the deputy and probably many other characters. For my commercial callback today I'll be singing and dancing like a loon; then acting in some dinner theatre as a freaking mortician with a very nice top hat. Viva!
by Derick Snow

June 05, 2015 at 10:09AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook

Comments