Dear Diary, I had a great day firing off many, many voices into the ole microphone today, with more to come. I'm working as the hero on 26 Episodes of a funny new cartoon based on a great live-action Asian property, as well as creating fun frog-based characters for another gig today! Afterwards, I went out with my special amazing lady for cake, and got romantically depressed by viewing The Fault In Our Stars. So freaking fortunate.

Dear Diary, I had a great day firing off many, many voices into the ole microphone today, with more to come. I'm working as the hero on 26 Episodes of a funny new cartoon based on a great live-action Asian property, as well as creating fun frog-based characters for another gig today! Afterwards, I went out with my special amazing lady for cake, and got romantically depressed by viewing The Fault In Our Stars. So freaking fortunate.

by Derick Snow



June 30, 2014 at 10:25PM

from Facebook

via IFTTTfrom Facebook

via IFTTT

Comments