Carpe Vita

I had a blast creating dozens of caricatures on the 4th with BAM Entertainment, and am looking forward to more artsy magic this month. Big art news soon..it will involve a giant permanent art installation of my work in Tulsa...!

Last weekend or Gypsy folks! This Sat and Sun! It been six weeks of shows and a grand time I hope to take part in again with LOOK Musical Theatre.

If you are interested in The Drunkard, I'm performing as Sample with Samantha in the oldest show in the U.S. of A on July 21st. Get tickets by calling 918.587.5030 today! We're ending the night with a couple of great musical duets.

You probably can't see this show I'm performing in Thursday, July 12th, but I'm puttin on one heck of a Murder Mystery in OKC at the Scurvin Hotel for a bunch of Sassy politicians. Fundraisers are FunRaisers! It's called...
THE ULTIMATE MURDER MYSTERY PRESENTS ​ “Persons in the Hood, Cracks in the Capitol and a Deadly Moratorium on Senate Intelligence!”

If you love those UMM shows by that sassy James Fields, Saturday July 14th I'm kicking in the last of my redneck cross-dressing bits and pieces out in the wonderful dinner theatre show, Trailer Trash Karaoke Deathmatch!! Molly's Landing: be there!
www.ultimatemurdermystery.com to reserve!

Lastly, I am pleased to announce my next "straight" dramatical show is called Be A Good Little Widow with Heller. I'm glad I heard about the show and happy to get to keep acting. Carpe Vita!

Comments