Back in business!

I'm posting this from an iPod today to bring you little updates from life and it's been a good month or two! My ...32nd birthday came and went and I'm in the middle of a big stage production of Urinetown here in Tulsa. Its a musical and I get to strut on stage as the lead, Bobby Strong. It's been a bit of a hard task but I think everyone will enjoy this funny musical at the PAC!
In other news I've got an art how at the end of the Minh at the Living Arts space downtown on the 30th, and two murder mysteries in the next two days; one at Molly's Landing and one at a shmancy winery an hour away.
I've been auditioning for various roles as drug users and dealers this month in films. Working on the North side lately has given me plenty of inspiration for the roles. I'll find put about those in the next few weeks. On other tv and film news, I found out I'm getting a check for some show I did a little while ago. Now that's working smarter and not harder!

Life's a peach. I'm spending as much time outside as possible. I love this weather!

Comments