Art Show Friday Fun

2011-01-29I’m gearing up for an Art show at the Gypsy tonight, here are the details:

Friday, March 4 · 7:00pm - 11:00pm

Gypsy Coffeehouse
303 North Cincinnati Avenue
Tulsa, OK

A night of magical art and music with Derick Snow will happen this Friday night downtown for the First Friday Art walk series in Tulsa. Come down and witness live painting at it's finest, featuring the amazing and incomparable Autumn Shade (www.autumn-shade.com, with Jes Lenee, Nathan Wright, and ??), with special guest Eric Von Strauss playing his beautiful music late into the night!
Complimentary snacks and libations (drinks) from 7 to 9 for the art crowd. I'll be offering portraits for DIRT CHEAP that night and will be offering up new works for the end of winter and beginning of Spring. Great deals, incredible music and beautiful art awaits!
Gypsy Coffee House is behind Spaghetti Warehouse, downtown Tulsa.

If you miss the show, my art will be there for a few weeks, but the good stuff sells fast so don’t miss it!

I also got the chance to do my taxes this week. I don’t owe!

http://www.captc.org/news/taxprepinfo.php

Taxes done, double checked, labeled and e-filed by the fine folks at Community Action Project. If you make under 40k it's the best way to do those pesky taxes. My paperwork was checked and double-checked by a great professional accountant for absolutely FREE. Check my link for locations around the scarier parts of Tulsa! ;)

In the acting world, I’m finally doing a soft debut of Sample for The Drunkard this coming Friday! That’s scary, but it’s for a private party so I’m not too frightened. I’m also acting in an Ultimate Murder Mystery this Saturday (sold out, sorry) but there are more tickets available next Saturday! www.ultimatemurdermystery.com for details. Finally, the intense show that ran at the PAC, Reasons to be Pretty ended very well and I look forward to working with Odeum again soon.

I’m still looking for sweet production work. Anyone? I’ve got one great portfolio!

Comments