On being back

So Sam and I have been "back" for about a week or so. I use the term just barely so since we seem to be bouncing back and forth rather than being in Branson or even Tulsa proper! Once we arrived I've been working on getting my little photos edited and uploaded. The process is a bit slow but I'm so happy with what both of us captured on the trip.

We also jumped right back into Murder Mysteries in Catoosa and had one last weekend which went very well. Sidekick Sam of Quickdraw fame came back for the month so we get to play on the weekends for those wacky murder mysteries.

I've got a lot of time before the next run of Peter Pan so I'm happy to be in those murder mysteries. I've also got some other hopeful projects coming up with Jeff Howard and a possibly maybe Halloween commercial lined up in the next few bits of time.

Sam and I are also working on getting a little photo business up and running here in Branson and surrounding areas. If you would like a portrait or headshot or wedding shot, we'de love to have a conversation about our expertise and all that. I've done lots of work and it will be great tag teaming with Samantha on this new project!

We've got another murder mystery coming up this weekend and next Thursday with yet more to come.

Since we were gone for about a month from home our little place needs deglazing. Branson hasn't stopped raining and it seems like I'm on Venus. The eternal moisture is mildewing everything and I really don't like that! So I've got scrubbing and scraping which isn't the most exciting work but it's nice to clean sometimes. Cleaning can clean the spirit too. Right?

Well, I've spent as much time as I'm willing to at Panera for this internet so I'm off!

Comments